Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cynthia Vincent

So last Thursday, I went trolling for jobs. I figured, I love shopping, and therefore, why shouldn't I work at a store? Perfect, no? Anyways, one of the highlights of my day was stopping into a shoe boutique and after dropping off my resume, buying a pair of shoes. Although incredibly counterproductive, I fell hard for these Cynthia Vincent wedges, and i had to have them. They're super comfortable, and I love the masculine/feminine vibe they give off. 
I really love the gold leather lining, which is something that you wouldn't expect from such a simple and somber shoe. 
{Ben Sherman jacket, H&M top, Hermes Kelly, Cynthia Vincent wedges}
I wore this outfit to a grad party last Saturday. My friend Summer and I decided to have a little photo shoot before the party started
I think that the mix of stripes is really fresh. I want a whole striped wardrobe now! It was so much fun, and I will be definitely pulling variations of this outfit all summer!
It was really nice to get the Kelly out again. I haven't worn her since attending ArtExpo. Its one of those strange situations where I don't want to wear her too often because she is so special, but on the other hand, it would be a shame to leave her on a shelf...life as a teenager is so difficult
My friends Summer and Chrissy looking adorable in dresses from Urban Outfitters and Jack Wills. All for now, I'm so tired! I adore working in the city, but the commute is brutal. Tomorrow the city will be crazy, Justin Bieber and Obama will be in Midtown, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment