Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Working the Bowties

{Perry Ellis jacket, Buffalo by David Bitton, bowtie from Century 21, Target belt, Aldo wingtips, Brahmin bag}
This past weekend my brother Ben graduated from Boston College. As nice as it was, the graduation sucked!! It was so cold, and this jacket is most definitely not a warm weather staple. This was the first time I brought out these new Aldo shoes. They're classic wingtips, but the leather is so nice, and I love the feel of them. They are so comfortable, I am going to be very careful to not scuff them! We went in Sunday afternoon and left Monday afternoon. I decided to pick one great outfit and wear it Sunday night and Monday. It worked surprisingly well, and I'm going to keep this packing concept in mind for future reference. 
Some people are ugly when they laugh...I however, and stunning at all times
Wearing a French Connection knit and Joseph Aboud booties. Last night, I went to dinner with my brother, my lover Carolyn, and her friends Tommy and Sarah. We went to Bertucci's. but as the waitress said, "The Tuetch". I have been using this word all day, it has a nice ring to it
{Old Navy jacket, H&M shirt, bowtie from Century 21, Brahmin bag, Christian Siriano shoes}
I have been at my school for eight years, and it has taken me until the fourth quarter of junior year to get an early morning detention. I got in trouble for wearing a v-neck sweater with no collared shirt underneath. I will refrain from breaking out into a full rant, but come on! My collar-less outfit was more pulled together, fierce, and mature looking than all of the badly laundered polo shirts I saw that day. I guess I am jut a little too fabulous for my own good sometimes. Leave it to me to get in trouble for dress code. Anyways, I brought this up because I got dressed before 7AM for my early morning detention, therefore, it was a bit chilly. By noon, I was burning up! Fashion has its costs
Its almost Friday, and I am dying for the weekend. Two more days of classes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment