Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Black Cherry

{Ben Sherman sweater, Armani Exchange shirt, bowtie from Century 21, Coach bag, Aldo penny loafers}
Ive been trying to wear as many sweaters as I can in the coming weeks. I love sweaters and have spent a lot on them in the past, so its always sad to come to that time in the year when most of them have to be folded and packed away. Ben Sherman makes incredible sweaters and knits. I would say this is my favorite one that I have from him. What really sold me was the applique shoulders and elbow patches. The knit is really beautiful, its light and gauzy, it feels almost like silk. Thankfully, I can wear this sweater pretty much year round. I have acquired quite a few Armani Exchange shirts, mostly because when I was younger, the only Armani Exchange store I knew of was in Boca Raton. I would always try and pick up a shirt when we went down to Florida to visit my grandparents. I bought this one in LA, I need to do a whole post on it, it is so beautiful, and frankly this picture doesn't do it justice. It is one of the only short sleeved wovens that I wear. Again with the bowties, I am in love. I think they're so much more exciting than regular ties, this purple silk one may be my favorite.
I was so excited when I took these Aldo penny loafers out of the box. I am obsessed with this cherry-black color. They look so beautiful with the purple tie, but not too matchy. I wasn't sure if they were totally for me, but my mom convinced me to keep them, and I am very happy she did. They are so beautiful, the only downside is that the front is sewn down, so I cant stick pennys in them! I don't think Ill wear these as much as an oxford, but I really like having them as an option to spice things up. They're super classy, so I think they're a bit funky when I wear them because they're so unexpected. Happy humpday, Still praying for the pollen count to go down.

No comments:

Post a Comment