Thursday, April 7, 2011

Explorer

{Gap anorak, Banana Republic turtleneck, Vintage T shirt, BDG jeans, H&M boots}
This picture looks so much better sideways, if you don't believe me, tilt your head. Saying that this outfit is a departure from my usual style of dressing is quite an understatement. I woke up and had a very explorer, J. Crew, manly vibe going. I liked the mixture of the olive green jacket with the Cognac colored boots. I am pretty much sold on any outfit with a turtleneck. 
My friend Emma took these pictures for me while I was at the gym. I think gym equipment makes for the best photo-shoots. Afterward, I got changed and my friends Katie, Margot, and I went and did Sabrina Bryan's "BYou" workout take. It is literally one of the most difficult tapes to follow. I am a pretty decent dancer, but this was ridiculous. Beyond the grave failure that was that workout, the "New Millennium" workout clothes made it totally worth watching. Remember when newsboy caps and plaid mini's were in? It felt very "Limited Too". I am determined to master that workout video, even if it kills me! I think another workout-themed photo-shoot will have to happen pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment