Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Louboutin Love

Just a quick post before I go to school, outfit posts are going to be a little sparse until I get to Paris, because, like I said, I have almost nothing to wear all week. I cant deal with these. Louboutin's "Lady Daf" shoes, named after the goddess that is Daphne Guinness, have literally changed my life. I would be actually seven feet in these shoes. I WANT THEM!
{Photo credit-theshoegoddess}
 This shoe is amazing in black, python is also incredible. I definitely prefer the ankle strap version, because My high heel pain usually doesn't come with height, my problem is more often not being able to keep them on my feet because I always wear socks with heels, even sandals. When a shoe is secured, I feel invincible...anyone have an extra $900 laying around?

No comments:

Post a Comment