Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Under the bed...

Just a quick outfit post today...I wore this to go to school! That is what the kids do today. I do however, try to dress up for school as often as I can. The whole, I'm -only-going-to-school - excuse doesn't work for me, frankly, that's crap. You never know what your day will entail, who you meet, and what you will do. Anything can happen, and there is no excuse to leave your house at any level than your best at least 90% of the time. Also, as high school students, our job is school. Would you show up to work in slippers, sweatpants, and a sweatshirt?  That was rhetorical, I realize many people come to school like that, but nonetheless, it is horrendous and should be illegal.
 
{Streets Legal leather jacket, Sovereign Code shirt, Vintage Dior tie}
Again with the leather jacket. Its not too warm, but I really do love it. Yet another Sovereign Code shirt, I think this one is maybe the most formal, but my favorite one is soon to come. It's such a cool color combination, its like mocha, black, purple, white, and tan, so basically, it looks good with everything. I was so excited to wear this tie for the first time, I got a lot of compliments, and the paisley looked really nice with the checkers. I love half-awake pattern mixing. It usually turns out well, and frankly I don't know if I would have put this combination together if both of my eyes were open. 
{Joseph Abboud boots, Vintage Paloma Picasso bag}
I was so excited to find these boots under my bed! I bought them last spring, and they have so many good memories associated with them. I wore them the day that live models wore my clothing in the windows of Tracy B, my Adopt-a-Survivor presentation, and I wore them with a very similar outfit the Fashion Night out. They're super comfy, but I try not to wear them too much because I would be so sad if the got dirty...or dirtier than they are. I love this bag more every time I wear it, and today was the first day I stuffed it full and it held a lot.
  • Two Blackberry's
  • Wallet
  • Camera
  • Granola bar
  • Full set of car keys
Off to School!

No comments:

Post a Comment