Friday, February 18, 2011

Reed Krakoff Fall 2011

I have been in love with Reed Krakoff ever since the line debuted a few season. I was very surprised to hear that the designer also worked for Coach. The line is so classically stunning, but they also throw in an unexpected element. the shoes are so beyond
Beautiful, I love the camel color and the toggle closure. I am also a huge fan of all the variations of Reed Krakoff's crocodile bags.
I think this outfit perfectly personifies effortless "lazy" sexiness. I love the unexpected blue bag.
The juxtaposition of the leather and chiffon is really stunning, it has a beautiful masculine/feminine feel.
Again with the texture mixing, I WANT THIS SWEATER
I'm really into statement coats. The Jackson Pollock feel of this coat is very appealing.
The silk skirt literally looks delicious. The fluidity is breathtaking. 
These are from last season. I am obsessed with Reed Krakoff's shoes are amazing. These are made of Python and Boar hair. The have such a fun, Tiki feeling. They're so beyond cool. 
{Photo Credit-  style.com,corridor40,rawshoes.wordpress}
I love fur, and I love high heels. A combination if the two was a match made in heaven. I especially like that these are sandals, because it would be typical to make a fur shoe closed toe and more winter-like. So beyond amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment