Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Opening Ceremony

I've never really been interested in Opening Ceremony, but on closer inspection...I'm hooked. I told myself that I had to look into it after falling in love with the Chloe Sevigny heels.
I had to post them again, they're so amazing. I love the lace up version, but this Chelsea boot style is also super sharp. I love the monstrous platform and sturdy heel. That's the nice thing about this kind of shoe shape, the level of height that is attainable is so much more than a stiletto could ever give.
How sick are these sweaters? They're Rodarte, but the nickname for men's Rodarte is Brodarte. I would love to own one of these, they really are the shit. No arguments, I would already have one if they didn't run at close to 3,000. I've seen a bunch people try to replicate this style with an old sweater and a razor blade...maybe I'll have to give it a try. The fact of the matter is that unless you're a master knitter, this stunning open knit is somewhat out of reach.
{Photo Credit-Opening Ceremony)
I can't get over this bag. Alexander Wang's bags are always cool, but this one is so beyond. I really love the somewhat disheveled look of all of the strapping, Its amazing. I die!

No comments:

Post a Comment