Saturday, February 26, 2011

I Be Old Scottish Man

I love this French Connection sweater. I've always wanted a Fair-isle sweater, and this one fit the bill. I've had it for a while, but Ive never worn. It's super warm wool, so I had to be sure that I wouldn't overheat and die, also, because of the cut, my I can't really life my arms too high when I wear this sweater.  
I wore my Isabel Toldeo for Payless booties. They really are the most comfortable heels I own. I just with the heel was an inch higher...
My grandma gave my mom this Fendi bag almost thirty years ago. She never wears it now, and I've always loved it, so last week, she passed the baton. This rectangle tote shape is one of my favorite styles for handbags. I wasted no time and ran to the shoe repair, my mom REALLY loved this bag and it needed some TLC. For six dollars, I got all the seams re-sewn and I looks much better. The bottom corners still show some wear, but I guess it gives the bag some character. Have a happy Saturday, there's a scone calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment