Thursday, January 27, 2011

What I Wore Today

I wore this outfit to school, this was my first real day of school in um....like almost three weeks. I decided I needed a super fiecre outfit to get me psyched for school again.I was excited to get back to straightening my hair again, I can't remember the last time I've gone four days without doing my hair.
{Hawkins McGill shirt, French Connection leopard sweater, Social Collision jeans, Bass driving moccasins}
Have you ever bought a piece of clothing and thought that it was designed for you? This is that sweater. I saw it at the French Connection store on Newbury street when I was in eigth grade. Sadly, I dont know too many fourteen year olds who have upwards of 100 dollars to drop on a sweater. When I went back to the same store, the same day I bought those gorgeous brogues, I finally got the sweater. It was on sale, and I feel so lucky to have it. My only problem with it is that it is wool. I actually hate wool sweaters, because I get horribly OCD about piling clothing. I haven't posted these jeans yet, they have a beautiful, gold undertone woven into the blue denim. I am not gross, and I don't wear the same pair of jeans every day. I have like a dozen pairs of Social Collision jeans. I got these shoes over the summer at Bass. Originally, I had my eye on a pair of black penny loafers, but i decided that the comfort level of these and the beautiful color trumped the loafers. Even now, im still not sure if they're me, but I like them as a seperate entity.
 I bought this shirt in freshman year, and its been an amazing investment. Not only do I agree with what they embroidered on their shirts, I love me some confidence. Now that midterms are over, I am back to wishing for snow days, it feels good for things to be back to normal.
{Photo credit- www.harpersbazaar.com}
You know how some people dream of world peace? I dream of Louboutins {Rodarte collaboration}
I would kill it in these shoes. There are people in my life who have a problem with me wearing heels, and there are a lot of things I could say right now, but instead, lets focus on these shoes. Whenever I venture out in hooker shoes, I like them to be like this...viscous. If anyone has a problem, I'll shove my vertiginous heels where it hurts. No fears, just shoes that double as weapons.

No comments:

Post a Comment