Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ice Cream with Granola on Top

Everything has been so crazy in the past month, and today was back to normal, it felt so nice! We went to lunch with my brother, Ben, home from college for band practice, and then Mom and I were off to Lord and Taylor, in the Trumbull mall, and Marshall's. I haven't been in so long, and The familiar surroundings were really comforting.
What I brought home today...
I got this stunning gray Ben Sherman tie. It is truly breathtaking in person, the fabric is irridescent. I also really love skinny ties. My mom pointed out that this polka dot tie is an exact pattern swap as the socks I posted last week. I'm really excited to wear them together. Tonight I went over to my Friend Sarah's house for a Gossip girl marathon and Ice cream sundays with granola on top. Sounds strange, but it was so good.
I wore a Calvin Klein coat, Eileen Fisher cowl {borrowed from mom, thank you!}, French Connection sweater, Brahmin bag, and Pour la Victoire boots. This is by far my favorite purse, I named her Jacqueline, a post is soon to follow about my obsession/love affair with her.
I am obsessed with this French Connection sweater. Its so warm, and its really thick and sturdy. I hate floppy sweaters. It also has a really gorgeous Chanel kind of feeling with the star motif, and because of the gray/black color palate, I haven't really taken it off since December...I'm not bragging. I bought the last one at Loehmanns, and it doesnt really fit, but I couldnt not buy it, It was just too perfect.
Can you believe these Burberry shoes?!?!?!?!?!??? Sarah scored these babies at a consignment store for 45 dollars! I'm so jealous!! I'm off to a gallery opening and to rekindle a long lost friendship! Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment